Friday, June 1, 2007

About us

So is probably time to fill you all in on our little family here. Jollyboy and I have been married 11 years. I am a stay-at-home Mom to 4 boys. Bubba is 6 and just finishing Kindergarten. Buster is 4 and stretching his boundaries. Kodo and Podo are 7 months and rolling all around. Twins were definitely a new wrinkle to the family, but we're working it out. Finding the new normal, because nothing will ever be normal again. And if it was, we would be bored anyway. And to round out the group, Kyra (Chocolate Lab) is 8.

It's no secret that we like to eat around here. And we like trying new recipes. I subscribe to too many cooking magazines but just when I think about canceling one there is a stellar recipe in it. So I keep them all. (See the link on the side for the magazines I subscribe to.) I really do enjoy cooking, I just wish those pesky dish fairies would come during the night to do their jobs and clean up. But no, it's left for me. I would cook even more if I didn't have to clean up the mess. But I guess it's part of the job.

No comments: